Skip to main content
THE CLUB AT CHATHAM HILLS
Premier Golf Membership
- A Premier Golf Membership includes full use of the Club facilities, Championship Pete Dye 18-Hole Golf Course, 9-Hole Executive Golf Course, Private Golf Locker Room, dining, social activities, as well as the practice area and range. Includes outdoor pool, indoor pool, tennis, bowling, fitness & rec center, Golf Simulator Lounge, Clubhouse, Trails, Monon Trail Private Access and more.
- Applicable monthly dues will be competitive with similar country clubs in the area. The Club's food minimum is only $35/month. This can be used in Hamilton's, Chats on the Hill, and the Pool Snack Bar (excludes alcohol purchases).
- At least one adult member in the family must maintain a Premier Golf Locker.
- Dues include all range balls and green fees for everyone on membership.
- The Premier Golf Membership will be offered to a limited number of members. (Initiation Fee is subject to increase at any time.) Residents or individuals who purchase a lot will have ninety (90) days from the date of closing to purchase a Premier Golf Membership at the Residential Rate. Following the 90 days, the prevailing Initiation Fee for Non-Residents rate shall apply.
- With a lower membership Initiation Fee, this fee is not refundable or transferable.
Sport & Social Membership
- Full use of the Executive (9-Hole) Golf Course, dining, social activities, as well as the golf practice area and range, access to all kids and adult amenity programs, training, camps or related events, outdoor pool, indoor pool, tennis, bowling, golf simulators, fitness & rec center, access to Golf Simulators, Clubhouse, Monon Trail Private Access, and more.
- Applicable monthly dues will be competitive with similar country clubs in the area. The Club's food minimum is only $35/month. This can be used in
Hamilton's, Chats on the Hill, and the Pool Snack Bar (excludes alcohol
- Dues include all range balls and golf.
- The Sport and Social Membership is non-refundable and non-transferable however, if a Non-Resident Sport and Social member would like to upgrade to a Premier Golf Membership, he/she may apply their initiation fee to the upgrading fee as long as it’s within two years from the original join date. Initiation Fee may be subject to increases as membership grows.
- Initiation Fee is waived if purchasing a lot in Chatham Hills. Please contact Stefani Lutz at 317-836-3804 to let us know when you have closed on your new home or lot so that we can ensure you receive all club membership updates and announcements.
If interested, please review the Membership Application, Membership Agreement Form, and Membership Plan for The Club at Chatham Hills. Once you have reviewed, we would be happy to schedule a tour and answer any additional questions. Upon completion of the Membership Application and Membership Agreement, the Membership Committee will review and check references. Membership at Chatham Hills is subject to close without notice and therefore, applicants may be placed on the waiting list once approved. Once applicant has been accepted, please provide check for Initiation Fee made out to The Club at Chatham Hills at the time of acceptance or within 10 days of acceptance, as well as ACH payment form for convenience payment of future dues. Thank you!
Please contact Megan Benish, Membership Director, to begin application process or to schedule a tour.