Welcome to The Lindley Farmstead at Chatham HillsLindley Farmstead Estate comprises an elegant and beautiful setting for weddings and private events. From small groups or meetings to large parties, the Chatham Barn can accommodate a variety of sized groups. With its grand wooden chandeliers, solid, tongue and groove Oak flooring, cedar and oak walls and patios - a perfect balance of restoring history while providing a stunning setting to accommodate modern needs.
Private EventsThe Lindley Farmstead Barn and grounds are now available for private parties, weddings, ceremonies, corporate and charity outings. From small intimate gatherings to large 400+ people cocktail parties - Lindley Farmstead is the perfect spot to host private dinners to rockin’ parties. We welcome you on site to tour and learn more.
Features & DetailsThe Lindley Farmstead features an array of unique spaces and settings for all types of events.
- Beautifully restored historic private gathering barn features overhead lighting throughout, beautiful ceiling fixtures and details on all three levels; year round accessibility with AC and Heat throughout.
- Three spacious levels with unique features – Main floor features spacious gathering room for dining, parties, cocktails and more with beautiful high ceilings and double french doors at entrance and to the rear elevated patio; artistic lighting above. Upper level features spacious area for dining or cocktails with beautiful views of the main floor below while providing exterior access to patio and stairwell leading to lower patios for cocktails or relaxing. Lower level, or as we like to call it, the “Cellar,” features the original stone foundation from the 1834 barn and has a unique coziness and intimate warmth for all uses – cocktails before, dining during, amenities or features, late night fun and more - all while providing direct access out to the outdoor patio and stairs to above deck.
- Gorgeous patio and outdoor spaces – all connected to allow for maximum guests enjoyment and space.
- Lake pavilion and Garden pier perfect for ceremonies, guests to gather or outdoor parties with music, speakers and more.
- Main Level & Lower Level Indoor restrooms for men and women. Granite counter-tops and modern touches for guests.
- Bridal Room for Bride and Bridal Party, including private Restroom and access to private back stairwell to allow for grand entry. Can also be Used perfectly for Corporate or Charity parties for organizing favors, decor, people, staff and volunteers.
- Grooms Room in lower level with Restrooms
- Year Round Facility – Heating and Air Conditioning Available on all levels
- Lit parking lot (Crushed/Compact Gravel — no dirt, mud or grass to worry about with guests.)
- Multiple on-site ceremony locations available with beautiful back-drops; Rain Back up Options inside Barn in the event there is rain (so no needs for off-site facility).
- Pathways and layout so that guests don’t have to travel through the main reception space, allowing for a beautiful “unveiling” moment.
- Indoor and outdoor cocktail reception areas. (Great for rain or shine.)
- Multiple areas for guests to relax during an event – whether on our classic rocking chairs or out by the pond.
- Hidden loading ramp for vendors / Caterer so they are not visible from Main Entrance or guest areas. Private prep kitchen for Ritz Charles to allow for first-class serving and staff.
- No Catering minimums charged by the Ritz Charles. *Price Discounts for Non-Peak Season, Days, etc.
- Enjoy the Chatham Hills Pete Dye-designed Championship or Executive Golf Course if you’re hosting your party or wedding at Lindley Farmstead. Perfect for your groom and his groomsmen! The Clubhouse at Chatham Hills will cater to you and the girls with brunches, bridal yoga, bowling parties and more!
- Golf cart transportation for guests or wedding party (additional cost). *Hidden catering ramp and kitchen so guests are not disturbed.
- Easy access right off of US-31 (perfect for transportation needs and access to close hotels and more.) And more…
Interested in having your next event at Lindley Farmstead or wanting to find out more? Fill out the information below and our Events Coordinator will get back to you shortly!